Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Witch of Lime Street [Book Review]

It has been awhile since I have written a book review. I have been trying to do them more on my YouTube channel however right now our family is sharing Hands, Foot, and Mouth. My throat is super painful to talk, eat, and swallow. I have been putting off this review and need to get this over and done.



I was excited for this book for a few reasons. I got an ebook copy and hard copy. I was excited by this because I knew this was a book that would be of interest to me and some other family members. Which the hard copy comes in handy PERFECTLY for sharing. 

The book started out really great and interesting. Until I was about 60 pages in. At that point there just wasnt enough to hold my attention. I wanted to continue and to like it, but it just fell flat. 

HOWEVER, I will say I LOVED the cover. I did not realize it at first but after falling asleep on the couch and waking up in the middle of the night and going into my bedroom, the book was GLOWING on my nightstand. Everywhere that is green in the picture above (the border and around the photos) is glow in the dark 

Over all, I think this is an ok read. Its certainly not the best (I couldn't bring myself to finish), but not the absolute worst either

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment