Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Dove Dry Spray Deodorant

Success is a great deodorant.

Recently my husband and I received a VoxBox from influenster containing Dove Spray Deodorants for us to try. 

I have to say at first I was skeptical because I never really cared for spray products. Most of the time I just grab whatever deodorant brand I feel like using at the time and that is that. The first day that I used this product was the day I received it. I sprayed it on and it was COLD. Granted it had been sitting in my mail box for part of the day and it was a chilly day. 

What I really noticed about this product was the quality of how long it lasted. The day I put it on I was having some serious anxiety struggles. One of my calm down methods is to take a lot of showers. I noticed the next day that despite showering about 3 or 4 times the previous day I could still smell the product. That alone AMAZED me with this product. 

I also love the ease of use with this product. I have left it right by my bedroom door to remind myself to put it on and its easy. Just a quick spray under each arm and I am good to go. I smell fresh and clean.

I LOVE the scent of it. It's not overpowering or really perfumy. 

My only con to this product is the price. It's around 6 dollars a can at Target. Not too high of a price, but just something about it I can't bring myself to spend that amount of money on a deodorant.

Have you tried the Dove Dry Spray? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment