Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Raising the Perfectly Imperfect Child

All my life I have had the dream of becoming a mother. I would spend countless hours playing pretend with baby dolls, making my barbies have babies, and pretending to be pregnant.

When I became a mother I never knew that I was going to be in for the most challenging ride of my life. Not just because motherhood is an amazing journey. But because my son is special needs.

He is an amazing kid, but he has his behavior issues.

When I was given the chance to read Boris Vujicic's book "Raising the Perfectly Imperfect Child" I found myself nodding my head often and laughing along because it felt like I had found something that put into words the way I feel about raising a child with special needs.

This book is a great resource for a parent that needs to feel like they are on the right path in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment