Tuesday, February 17, 2015

This Is What You Just Put In Your Mouth(Book Review)

Hey readers,

Hopefully I can get through this review easily. Currently only typing with 9 fingers as I somehow managed to slice my pinky open while getting out of the bath tub! Of course I would do something crazy like that just in time for having reviews and other things to write and type.

But, without further adieu, the latest book review.

The book for this review is

My first impression was that the book was packaged WAY wrong. It came in a medium sized box with three sheets of heavy duty bubble wrap. Way more than was needed to mail a book of this size or quality.

(As I write this, the light is also fading as my son has found the switch to the lamp in my bedroom, oh the joys of having children)

Mentioning my son, is one reason I did not like this book. I did not find the time to sit down and fully read this right away when it first came. 

When I did sit down and read it, I thought the book was going to be more "exposing" as to what is really in the products we use in everyday life, however upon further reading it simply is not.

To me the information provided in this books is extremely basic and I would not re-read this book or find any further joy from it. This was the first book from Blogging For Books that I generally disliked

My husband however found it interesting, so at least someone in the household got joy from it.

As always I received this book at no cost from Blogging For Books for review purpose. 


No comments:

Post a Comment